The use of the Math Lab is a right and privilege of all College Of Charleston students. There are a few procedures that we ask each of you to use:
- Please log in and out on the computer located in the center of the main hallway in the Math Lab each time you visit. The computer records will be used to notify your professor of your visits.
- Please sit at the appropriate table (see signs on tables). This will enable the tutors to serve you more efficiently.
- Please bring your book, notes, and calculators with you to the lab.
- Please understand that we may not be able to help you as soon as you arrive. Tutors will assist you as soon as possible. If the lab is busy, you may want to return at a later time.
- Please feel free to use the Math Lab to do your homework, but do not ask any tutor to do any hand-in work for you. We'll be glad to work a similar problem.
- Please help us help you by preparing for a test or quiz well ahead of time. Do not put it off!
- Please be flexible with your visiting schedule. If you need to see specific tutors because of their knowledge of certain course materials, plan to come by when they work.
- Please see the Math Lab director, Hope Florence, if you have any problems, complaints, needs, etc. We can not correct a problem if we don't know about it.