- Coordinates and manages the Center for Student Learning's data collection regarding student participation, visits, employment timesheets, etc.
- Designs, develops, and analyzes various management statistical reports.
- Downloads reporting extracts and writes custom reports using Cognos and TutorTrac, as requested.
- Maintains information on the CSL website and other social media platforms.
- Updates all lab schedules and information about Center activities on a continual basis.
Master’s in Childhood/Special Education
St. John Fisher College Rochester, NY
Bachelor's in English and Business Studies
Providence College Providence, RI